I hope you had a fantastic w/e.
Are you fully charged and ready to take on the week ahead?
Are you stressed?
And perhaps feeling the pressures of life?
For all those ‘not so charged’…
Today I wanted to share something with you that will hopefully not only help you feel HAPPIER in yourself but also a little LESS stressed.
It’s ok to be YOU.
If you’re lucky enough to be different you should NEVER change to fit somebody else’s version of ‘perfect’.
To be successful in life you don’t have to:
1. Earn 6 figures.
2. Own 3 cars.
3. Be FASTER and stronger than your workout/gym buddy.
4. Have the BODY of Halle Berry or Zac Efron.
5. Wear a wardrobe off the CATWALK.
6. Be perfect at everything.
It’s ok to:
1. Earn enough to pay your BILLS.
2. WALK because you don’t have a car.
3. Feel your fitness levels improve at your OWN pace.
4. Have your OWN healthy body shape to stand out from the crowd.
(It’s not what you’ve got it’s how you ROCK it!).
5. Wear what you’re COMFORTABLE in and what makes you feel good about yourself.
6. Take and seek ADVICE on anything you’re unsure of.
Live your life in a way that makes YOU feel happy.
People will hate you, rate you and try to break you.
But how strong you stand is what MAKES you!
There’s a TON of pressure out there to be what other people think we SHOULD be.
And it’s HARD not to let it get on top of you.
So my mission is to help motivate you.
To make you STRONGER and to look & feel your best.
When you look good and feel good, life just seems a little LESS stressful and everything else just seems to fall into place.
Great, how can you help me Lee?
Glad you asked – here’s an EXCLUSIVE.
Next Monday I’ll be revealing something about my members only area – The MAX Experience.
Something I’ve NEVER done before.
Something that will guarantee you a GUILT-FREE Christmas, prevent that January PANIC, make you stronger and fitter than ever before and…
Literally change your LIFE!
Sign up for FREE to The LDPT Network @ www.ldpt.co.uk and be the first to know about it : )
Lee ‘loves abit of suspense’ Donald x
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Facebook – Lee Donald Personal Training
Twitter @ LeeDonaldElite
Instagram – LeeDonald
Pinterest – LeeDonald LDPT
Youtube – Lee Donald Personal Training