- Have A Positive Pre/Post Birth Experience
- Enjoy Safe Exercise Before/After Baby
- Feel Stronger
- Sleep Better
- Stress Less
- Boost Your Confidence
- Have More Time
- Be Part of A Supportive Community
- Never Workout For Longer Than 30mins!
Pre-Registration to The MAX Experience Pre/Post Natal is now OPEN!!
If you’d like to feel as strong, healthy, confident and as happy as possible during your pre/post natal journey from the comfort of your own home to kickstart 2020 better than ever without having to join a gym.
You’ll LOVE The MAX Experience Pre/Post Natal.
Pre-register now and get your MAX experience started from 1st January 2020
** Places are limited and may sell out.
- Guarantee a stress-free start to January.
- Enjoy an early bird bonus of 50% off and pay only £9.99 for your 1st month (cancel anytime).
- Gain expert support with pre natal exercise, nutrition & mindset.
- Get incredible, lifelong results post natal from the comfort of your home.
WHAT DO I GET?
- Safe & effective trimester specific workouts
- Over 100 fantastic post natal workouts
- Weekly recipes & meal plan ideas
- Getting started & educational videos
- Warm up, stretching & ‘How To’ videos
- New content added monthly
- Private Facebook group
- Live Q&A’s
- Accountability (check-ins/reviews)
- Unlimited expert support
- Exclusive trusted business discounts
- Access to 100’s of short videos for motivation & tips
- No contract, no fuss, cancel any time.
All for only £9.99 a month (early bird) then £19.99 a month thereafter.
Trade a couple festive coffees, treat yourself and I promise – you’ll never look back.
Mon 2nd Dec @ 7am – Sun 8th Dec @ 7pm
(1 week only)
PRE/POST NATAL SPECIALIST – SARAH ROWAN-MUNRO (SM FITNESS)
Having been through the journey myself, I’m excited to be part of the Team and help other women to enjoy theirs and feel their best!
MAX EXPERIENCE CREATOR – LEE DONALD (LDPT)
As a Mum of two, who’s transformed her life – it’s my passion to help others do the same.
CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPIST, HYPNOBIRTHING, BREAST FEEDING & BIRTH RECOVERY SPECIALIST – JADE GORDON (SONAMUM)
At SONA Mum we help women cope better with all stages of motherhood using hypnotherapy and psychotherapy.