WHY PURCHASE A NUTRITION PLAN?
YOU CAN’T OUT TRAIN A BAD DIET.
Unfortunately this statement is true and if you’re nutrition is not on point it really doesn’t matter how much you exercise.
Like most people you’re probably confused with all the conflicting information out there about what you should and shouldn’t be eating.
1. If you’re struggling to lose weight.
2. Confused about what you should be eating.
3. Fed up feeling stuck in a rut and not making progress.
4. Want to take control and get your confidence back.
5. Want to feel healthier and happy with your reflection.
Then a personalized 6 Week Nutrition Plan is the perfect solution.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Meals are designed around the foods you love with all your daily calories and macro nutrients pre-calculate for you in accordance to your goals.
• Your meal plan is created by my personal nutritionist who is highly qualified to deliver healthy, balanced and nutritious meals.
• You will be required to use MyFitnessPal to gain MAXIMUM results so your daily calories are exact and not guess work.
All recipes given are already programmed into My Fitness Pal – so you’ll be able to track this easily.
MyFitnessPal is a FREE and easy to use app that comes with a demo video.
This is not compulsory but if you want to get the most from your meal plan, make sure you download it.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once you hit the PAY NOW button and pay for your plan you will be sent a Nutritional Questionnaire.
You will receive this questionnaire by email.
If you do not receive this, please check your junk folder!
Complete your Nutritional Questionnaire, hit the send button at the bottom of the page and you’re tailored 6 Week Nutrition Plan including recipes will be sent directly to your inbox within 72 working hours.
It’s that simple.
To purchase your 6 Week Nutrition Plan with recipes, click PAY NOW:
Price: £115.00PAY NOW
6 weeks completed and a total of 16.5 inches gone!
Hips 3.75, Waist 3.25, Bust 2, Arms 1.25 each, Thighs 2.5 each.
“My weight has really fluctuated over the last 6 weeks – I’m currently just 1.5kg lighter than I was when I started.
So so glad I took the photos and measurements as otherwise I’d probably be quite disheartened!
I’m really pleased though and I didn’t quite manage to follow it to the letter as I had a hen weekend, two Christmas nights out, my graduation which included cocktails and a meal, and two other meals out so looking forward to starting week 1 again after Christmas!
Going to keep on using MFP and try to stay within my cals and protein over the next couple of weeks.
Thank you so much Lee!”