I hope you had a great weekend.
Last week I spoke about ‘Good’ and ‘Bad’ foods and gave you a simple nutrition tip to make achieving your goals much easier and more enjoyable.
Did you try it?
How did you get on?
If you missed it, click here
This week, I’m not gonna lie.
With increased lockdown restrictions impending, I suspect many reading this are anxious and frustrated.
And personally, I’m really worried about people’s mental and physical health.
More restrictions for many, means more stress and more comfort eating.
It can also mean less exercise which leads to less energy, less motivation and ultimately, causes weight gain.
Making people feel unhealthy, unhappy and just not in a good place!!
This doesn’t necessarily have to be the case and as always, I’m here to help you the best I can.
So today, I just wanted to share with you some ideas, tips and things to focus on to help keep you on track.
To make sure you take care of yourself especially if you’re Mum or someone who takes care of others.
If you don’t look after No.1.
Nobody else will do it for you.
So here’s those focus points:
1. Let go of sh*t you can’t control.
(this is easier said than done but essential for your happiness and sanity).
2. Do the best with what you have.
3. As bad as life may seem, always focus on the positives (a negative mind will never lead a positive life).
4. Write things down and plan what you can.
5. Communicate with your friends/family and check in on each other regularly.
6. Don’t rely on others to make you happy (you’re responsible for own happiness).
7. Do at least one thing each day you enjoy.
8. Remember life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you choose to deal with it.
9. You only fail when you stop trying so don’t give up.
10. You survived all of your ‘worst’ days – you can handle this.
1. Drink enough water (at least 2 litres).
2. Keep active even if it means just walking around your house/garden.
(something is always better than nothing).
3. If you don’t want to track your calories, simply aim for 3 meals a day plus 2-3 snacks.
4. Load up on fruit/veg and try get protein in at eat meal.
5. Don’t drink your calories (eg lattes, milkshakes, smoothies).
6. Save the alcohol for weekends only.
7. Get enough sleep.
I hope you find this helpful and seriously….hope you’re ok!
If you need more support with any of this, don’t forget you’re always welcome to jump onboard The MAX Experience if you’re not already member.
You can join us for 7 days for FREE here.
No catch, zero risk and 100% free.
Sure, we have exciting workouts and tasty recipes but it’s so much more than that.
The amazing community of women, the incredible support, consistent accountability and general positivity of our private Facebook group is worth it’s weight in gold.
We also have another one of our ‘Challenges’ kicking off tomorrow.
Fantastic for motivation and helping everyone stay on track!
I’ll be going LIVE in our private Facebook group tomorrow @ 7pm with all the juicy details, so if you’ve ever thought about checking out The MAX Experience.
Now would be the perfect time.
Just tap here and grab your freebie : )
Lee ‘always got your back’ Donald x
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Facebook – Lee Donald Personal Training
Twitter @ LeeDonaldElite
Instagram – LeeDonald
Pinterest – LeeDonald LDPT
Youtube – Lee Donald Personal Training