Making life EASIER for busy women to lose weight, tone up and feel happier in themselves without stepping foot in a gym.
– A fantastic variety of 10min home workouts.
– Private FB group for motivation & support.
– Weekly check ins and monthly reviews to keep you on track.
– Warm up / stretching videos so you know exactly what to do.
– ‘How To’ videos to ensure you carry our exercises correctly.
– Different workout categories including a ‘Beginners’ section.
– £15 off a personalized 6 Week Nutrition Plan (MAX Experience PLUS).
– No contract, no fuss, cancel any time.
ALL for only £19.99 per month!
Here’s how The MAX Experience has helped Sarah.
“My weight’s always fluctuated and I came to the decision that I really HAD to do something to get fit and toned, and keep it that way.
Since joining The MAX Experience I’m much more energetic, have more stamina and can lift heavier weights.
I’ve gone down a dress size and can look in the mirror, actually see the changes and can’t believe the change in my figure.
And the best part is that I enjoy it too!
I can’t recommend The MAX Experience strongly enough.
It’s easy to fit in with my busy life, there’s a great supportive Facebook group and the regular reviews keep me motivated!
Thanks for keeping me inspired to keep pushing myself, Lee!” – Sarah Christie
How it’s Helping Others:
Whoohoo, so the boys I walk with every lunchtime have been telling me my butt is improving whatever that means… lol.
Also got asked by two people in the office today” Are you losing weight?” Ya Hoo awesome Xmas pressie to myself.
My tum has been feeling less bloated so measured this morning – down 1.5 inches.
Weigh in day at the hospital.
Normally every 2 months but shocked myself that I’d lost just over 3 kg since September and 5kg from June – happy with that!
Putting it down to The Max Experience giving me that added kick up the butt.
My motivation has gone through the roof.
I’m heading to the pool tomorrow for the first time in a very long time (I’m not a confident swimmer!) and organised to walk with a friend on Friday.
Also I would normally have a wee glass of wine on a Wednesday but not even slightly in the mood for that tonight.