Making life EASIER for busy women to lose weight, tone up and feel happier in themselves without stepping foot in a gym.
- A fantastic variety of 10min home HIIT workouts
- Private Facebook group for motivation & support
- Weekly check ins & monthly reviews for accountability.
- Warm up / stretching videos so you know exactly what to do.
- ‘How To’ videos to ensure you carry out exercises correctly.
- Different workout categories including a ‘Beginners’ section.
- Unlimited access to me personally 24/7.
- Easy access to a vault of short videos for motivation and tips.
- £15 off a personalized 6 Week Nutrition Plan (MAX Experience PLUS).
- No contract, no fuss, cancel any time.
ALL for only £19.99 per month.
How The MAX Experience has helped Sarah.
“My weight’s always fluctuated and I came to the decision that I really HAD to do something to get fit and toned, and keep it that way.
Since joining The MAX Experience I’m much more energetic, have more stamina and can lift heavier weights.
I’ve gone down a dress size and can look in the mirror, actually see the changes and can’t believe the change in my figure.
And the best part is that I enjoy it too!
I can’t recommend The MAX Experience strongly enough.
It’s easy to fit in with my busy life, there’s a great supportive Facebook group and the regular reviews keep me motivated!
Thanks for keeping me inspired to keep pushing myself, Lee!” – Sarah Christie
How it’s Helping Others:
Since starting, lost a total of 13 inches off wobbly bits all over.
I’m wearing clothes out of my wardrobe that haven’t seen the light of day in a long while. I also don’t get out of breath as much as I used to walking the dog up hill
My tum has been feeling less bloated so measured this morning – down 1.5 inches.
I’ve lost a total of 16.5 inches of wobby bits; I feel fitter; stronger; and happier. I also feel happy in my clothes and fit back into a pair of jeans that were too tight previously.
I am MUCH more positive and actually enjoy working out now that my fitness level has increased. Also down half a stone with inches lost all over.