Ok, I’ll be waiting a few days to crack open that bottle of bubbly but I just wanted to share some EXCITING news with you.
Lee Donald Personal Training will officially be 7 years old this Saturday!
Looking back, it’s crazy to think it all started from my mum’s living room with ONE kettlebell and client to my name – thank you mum.
Fast forward to today, my own private fitness cabin, 11 awards, countless courses & events, 3 trademarked fitness classes, an online business and a whole lot of ups and downs later…
It’s been an amazing and very CHALLENGING one both personally and professionally but I wouldn’t change it for the world.
Being able to help people change their lives is my passion and something I LOVE doing.
A massive thank you goes out to all my fabulous clients, BodyMax Network fitfam, Max Experience Team and EVERYONE taking the time to read this and who’s been part of the journey.
Becoming a mum along the way has also opened up a whole NEW meaning to the words challenge and love, lol.
‘Yeah but you’re just one of those people who’s naturally fit and motivated’
Haha I wish.
Nope, I’m just like you and everyone else who’s had to FIGHT their way through life to get where they want to be.
I’ve been WAAAAY out my comfort zone on so many occasions I can’t count and I’ve also made mistakes but hey,
At the end of the day – that’s how we learn, grow and find our path to success.
Here’s some things I’ve learned along the way:
1. There’s NO quick fix.
2. It’s ok NOT to feel ok.
3. We ALL have to start somewhere.
4. You can’t control EVERYTHING in life.
5. There’s ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel.
6. Helping others releases an AMAZING feeling inside.
7. MENTAL health is just as important as physical health.
8. The only person who can ever make you happy is YOU.
9. Sometimes we go backwards BEFORE moving forwards.
10. Never underestimate the POWER of a support network.
11. Success doesn’t make us – struggles, hard times and failures do.
13. LISTEN to your body – if it needs something, it will tell you.
14. There’s no limit to what you can DO, can CHANGE, can BECOME.
15. You have to want to change MORE than you want to stay the same.
16. There’s no better substitute for feeling good about yourself and sleeping like a baby than a HEALTHY diet and REGULAR exercise.
The icing on LDPT’s cake?
Next Sunday 3rd June, I’ll be heading down to Glasgow to represent Aberdeen at Scotland’s Business Awards National Grand Final 2018.
Needless to say I’m delighted to have simply won the Regionals again but now
I have a 2nd chance to win the Nationals (I didn’t win last year) and it would be pretty awesome if I could do Aberdeen proud and take home ‘the gold’ this time.
If you’ve not voted yet and would like to show your support.
It takes 2 seconds…
Business Name: Lee Donald Personal Training
As always, I’ll keep you updated on my social media what happens.
If we’re not connected yet then come on over and say hello.
Lee ‘feeling proud and thankful’ Donald x
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Facebook – Lee Donald Personal Training
Twitter @ LeeDonaldElite
Instagram – LeeDonald
Pinterest – LeeDonald LDPT
Youtube – Lee Donald Personal Training