Today I wanted to share something with you that will hopefully help you feel good about yourself and less stressed.
It’s ok to be YOU.
To be a successful in life you don’t have to:
1. Earn 6 figures.
2. Own 3 cars
3. Be faster and stronger than your workout/gym buddy or friend.
4. Have the body of Halle Berry or Brad Pitt.
5. Wear a wardobe off the catwalk.
6. Be perfect at everything.
It’s ok to:
1. Earn enough to pay your bills.
2. Walk because you don’t own a car.
3. Feel your own fitness levels improve and set your own goals.
4. Have your own healthy bodyshape to stand out from the crowd.
(It’s not what you’ve got it’s how you rock it!)
5. Wear what you’re comfortable in and what makes you feel good about yourself.
6. Take and seek advice.
Have you’ve ever been worried about what other people think of you?
Live your life in a way that makes YOU feel happy.
People will hate you, rate you, shake you and break you.
But how strong you stand is what MAKES YOU!
There’s a TON of pressure out there to be what other people think we SHOULD be.
And it’s HARD not to let it get on top of you.
So my mission is to help motivate you.
To help you look and feel your best.
When you look and feel your best,
the pressure seems less and everything else just seems to fall into place.
Have you booked your seat at my FREE ‘Fight The Flab’ Webinar?
If you missed the link yesterday here it is:
Keep being YOU.
Keep striving to be the BEST version of YOU.
Don’t let ANYONE bring you down!
Lee ‘keeping it real’ Donald x